Home about ourhome projects services

4.20.2011

Frugal Friends

One of my dear friends from way back when has been a faithful reader of my blog since the beginning.  She e-mailed me and said she has been inspired by my blog to make budget friendly changes to her home.  She took this yard sale lamp and gave it a coat of paint and switched out the lamp shade for a $5.00 shade she found on clearance at Homegood's.  Wow, what a difference, and with little money spent.  That's what I'm talking about.
If you have been inspired by my blog to to try your hand at a project, please send me pictures.  I would love to share with my readers.

Be sure to come by tomorrow, for the start of my new series, "Thrifty Thursdays".  I'll showcase my weekly thrifty finds. 

1 comment:

I love reading each and every one of your comments!