Home about ourhome projects services

5.26.2011

Paint Colors

The most common question I am asked, other than, "how do you get your children to be so well behaved?" HA HA, is "what are the paint colors in your home?" So I thought I would put together a post with all of our paint colors.  

Benjamin Moore Putnam Ivory
Location:  Kitchen, 1st Floor Foyer and 2nd Floor Foyer
  

Sherwin Williams Foggy Day
Location: Mudroom


Benjamin Moore Hazy Skies
Location: Family Room


Benjamin Moore Stonington Gray
Location: Living Room


Benjamin Moore Gull Wing Gray
Location: Office


Benjamin Moore Hale Navy
Location: Powder Room



Sherwin Williams Kilim Beige
Location: Boys' Room and Master Bedroom Ceiling


Sherwin Williams Upward
Location: Boys' Ceiling


Sherwin Williams Sea Salt
Location: Master Bedroom


Sherwin Williams White Duck
Location: Daughter's Room





Benjamin Moore Bird's Egg
Location: Daughter's Ceiling


Sherwin Williams Alabaster
Location: Kitchen Cabinets, Master Bathroom Vanity, Fireplace Surrounds, All Doors and Trim Work


Now here are some pictures of the colors in action.  

BM Putnam Ivory:



SW Foggy Day


BM Hazy Skies:



BM Stonington Gray:



BM Gull Wing Gray:



BM Kilim Beige (walls) and BM Upward (ceiling):


SW Sea Salt (walls) BM Kilim Beige (ceiling):




SW White Duck (walls) BM Bird's Egg (ceiling)



One of my favorite blogs to browse for paint color inspiration is Favorite Paint Colors. Be sure to check it out.  Hope you all have a great Memorial Day weekend.  School is out tomorrow and the pool opens Saturday.  Life is good! 

14 comments:

  1. I love the paint colors in your home. They flow together so beautifully, and I also love how you've painted out the ceilings in so many rooms. It really does add an extra element of interest. I have always been intimidated by painting ceilings - how do you decide on a color?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colors. The rooms all flow well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them ALL!!! Its funny, our last house was pretty much all Kilim Beige, minus a bedroom or two!!! I knew we were meant to be friends ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have a gorgeous home, Andrea! Thank you so much for sharing and thank you for linking up to me! You are so sweet and I really appreciate it. :) Can I feature your colors on my blog? Love the rooms and the colors you chose - everything flows together so nicely. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are beautiful and they flow so well in your gorgeous home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the paint colors that you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely. What are the colors and brands of your hardwood floors?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! I llooooove Sea Salt, such a fabulous color! Actually just convinced a friend to paint her kitchen with the color : ) Gorgeous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've said this before, but I really love your house. The hallway, strangely enough is one of my favorite spaces! I love the painted ceiling.
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have the hardest time choosing paint colors. This helps me so much-thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I almost closed the site, and I saw your color chart and clicked on it. Your entire house is awesome. These are all soothing colors that I want in my house. This really gives me wonderful inspiration!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this post! Your house is beautiful and you've done such a wonderful job decorating. Is the room with the built-ins and computer an office or does that room do double duty as a work/play area? That would be perfect for my SIL's project. Very glad to have found your blog - thanks again for reaching out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a beautiful job decorating your home. As other people have noted, your colors flow so naturally. The effect is very soothing. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank's I just copied your home colors for my own home. Absolutely perfect light neutrals. I love how you made the bedrooms with calm colors and the other rooms designed totally appropriately. You were able to put all the colors in your home in one way or another. Love the putnam ivory in the kitchen and dining room. Good job missy. love it. I can't wait to put my puzzle together.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!