Home about ourhome projects services

11.17.2014

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS

I am not normally one to rush into Christmas.  
Thanksgiving is my very favorite holiday and I like to give it its due respect.  
However, this year, with the first big snowfall coming on November 17th (YIKES!), 
I might be able to get into the Christmas spirit a little earlier.


Especially since I am, once again, joining the Twelve Days of Christmas Tour of Homes 
with these fabulous bloggers.......


It all starts on December 1st.  Being a slacker, I requested to be the last one on the tour.  
On December 16th, we hope you will all link up your Holiday Home Tour. 

Before I go digging through Christmas decor and dragging out the mistletoe, 
I had better locate all the snow gear.  Looks like we're going to be needing plenty of it this year. 

3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see your home! i am not there yet- i'll be decorating the day after thanksgiving! i am itching to, but i will enjoy it all the more if i wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is UP with this snow already?! I still haven't fully recovered from last year's winter, and am about ready to go into hibernation until spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your pretty home all decked for Christmas Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!