First, be sure to head on over to My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia. Sweet Kristin is featuring our home today. She has a beautiful home and some serious talent. You will definitely want to see it.
Wow, what a long week. My husband was out of town most of the week so I was single parenting it. Props to you all you single moms out there. Sometimes I feel like one, but I have much respect for you.
The week was filled with fighting with my little ones over homework, shuffling kids from one activity to another, finding time to sit down and eat dinner together, grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning, you know the drill. I decided to take the night off from a big post, have a few glasses of wine and just go with some random thoughts.
1) Didn't get to sleep in like I thought I was going to, husband had to leave at 4:45p to catch a flight.
2) Why, oh why, must there be so much homework?
3) Broken garage door = cha ching
4) So happy to meet some new bloggers and discover more great blogs!
5) Four year old learned how to ride a bike without training wheels on Wednesday, Hurray!
6) So excited to be going to Ballard Outlet tomorrow (with a 50% off coupon) again, Hurray!
7) Spent a beautiful sunny day at the park with one of my best friends and my little boy!
That about sums up my week. Okay, that was a lot of (!s). I guess it wasn't that bad of a week after all. Looking forward to a fun weekend with the family. Hope you all have a great one too!