Home about ourhome projects services

6.01.2011

Not so Thrifty Thursday

Didn't get to do any thrifting this week, but a few weeks ago I went to a garage sale in the back of an antique store I love to frequent.  After I purchased a $12 lamp for my little sis out back, I made my way inside to drool over the good stuff.  I snapped a few pictures of some items that caught my eye.

Love, love, love the brass detail on this bar cart. 
If I had a place for it, it would have come home with me. 


This trunk would be perfect as a nightstand between my boys' beds.  
I can't recall the price, but it I know it was over my budget.  


Being a Kentucky girl, horse prints always appeal to me.  These were $55 each, not too bad.  


Vintage suitcases are all the rage.  These would look great in our guest room next to the bed. 
One was $55 and one was $45. 


I have the perfect spot for one of these mid century modern lamps  
Just need to wait until my boys are old enough so that they don't try to hang from it.  


The bicycle bookends would be great in my boys' room too.  I might have to go back for these.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh - where is this store! We need to plan a shopping trip! I love every single item that you showed here! That lamp is insane!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the pretty horse prints matted in red! So fun. Happy weekend Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're on apartment therapy re-nest! http://www.re-nest.com/re-nest/renovation/10-whole-home-renovations-you-can-follow-along-148077

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!