Home about ourhome projects services

7.05.2011

Lights, Camera, Action!

The "Money Pit" (for you new readers, that's the lovely nickname I have given our old home) got another job.  This is actually our fourth "job".  The first two, I blogged about here and here. The third one was a photo shoot for several Proctor and Gamble products.  Since it was just a photo shoot, there wasn't a ton of action for me to photograph.

Today, a production company came in and did a video shoot for Longaberger.  They filmed in the kitchen. With the kids being out of school for the summer, I had to keep my crew out of their crew's way all day.

I did manage to snap a few shots before we left for the day.
They worked very efficiently since they were only renting our house for one day. 
Within 15 minutes of arriving, they had lighting set up outside the kitchen windows.    


And more lighting in the kitchen. 


This is the producer and the set designer getting ready to set up for the shoot. 
The sweet little girl was one of the actresses. 


I had to stop by the house around noon to pick up a few items.  I walked right into the middle of their shoot.  There was a lot going on and I wanted to take more pictures, but I didn't want to disturb them.  When we came home at 4:00 p.m., everyone was gone and my house looked just like it did when I left.
I'll try to post the video when it is up and running.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how cool! Can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! How did you get this "job"??? Do you have alot of Longerberger baskets? XO, Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat! Curious as to how you get these gigs? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting! I think my house needs a job too! Afterall, it needs to pay for all the bling I want to add to it =P

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!