Home about ourhome projects services

7.08.2011

Thankful Thursday (on Friday)

I hating skipping Thankful Thursday this week, but due to a scheduling conflict with my guest blogger, it was necessary.  The series will be back next week.  But for now, I don't want the week to go by without expressing my gratitude for some very special things.

Specifically, these three flying monkeys.




I am also quite thankful for the flying monkey launcher, AKA my husband.  He loves getting in the pool with the kids an acting like a kid himself.  I love watching and photographing from the side of the pool. I'm looking forward to some more pool time tomorrow.  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I can't get enough pool time right now! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't get a turn being thrown??? :) Great action photos!
    Summer fun in the pool - can't beat it!
    Have a great weekend Andrea!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!