Home about ourhome projects services

7.11.2011

BIRTHDAY GIRL!

My sweet baby girl turns nine today!  Seems like just yesterday 
we were welcoming her into this world. 
In her honor, I put together a little photo collage of some of our favorite pictures
through the years 
(one for each year of her life).


And here she is now, all grown up! 


With two rambunctious boys in the family, she sometimes helps keep me sane. 
She is our little ray of sunshine and I am so thankful God gave her to us. 
Happy Birthday, my sweet girl!

4 comments:

  1. Awww what a beauty your little girl is - happy birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful young lady she is! I love that picture in the very middle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! She's got a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your special girl! They grow up way too fast!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!