Home about ourhome projects services

7.14.2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm so excited that Emily from Jones Design Company agreed to participate in my "Thankful Thursday" series.  She is basically my blogging idol!  If I were to run into her somewhere, I would probably be a bit starstruck and mumble something incoherent and then kick myself later for not playing it cool.   Nonetheless, I am very honored she took time out of her busy life to share this post with us.  


Take it away Emily.....


#1: I am pretty sure we are all in the same boat that we are most grateful for our family, our friends and our faith … there is really nothing more important than the people in our lives and the Lord who gives them to us, so I’ll just lump them together as my BIG number 1.  our family
I can’t resist sharing a photo of our large family. We get looks everywhere we go {‘are they all yours?’}, but they are great and I’m thankful everyday for the joy of a supportive husband and four healthy, spunky & sweet children.
Okay, moving on … let’s talk about a few shallow things that make me oh so happy …
#2:  anything sweet.
rebecca thuss sweets
candy . ice cream . cookies . pies . cakes . doughnuts
{I love them all}
#3: paper magazines
magazines
The new e-zines being produced are great but there is still nothing better than holding a real paper magazine, hanging out on a comfy sofa and getting lost in the pages. Decorating magazines are my fave, but I’ll never turn down an US Weekly or People {gotta keep up on the stars}.
#4: mascara. Without it I look 12.
mascara
L’oreal Voluminous is my fave, but any will do in a pinch.
#5: our bed.
jdc our bed
It is big, it is fluffy and when I am in it, it means I am sleeping – which after a day of chasing around my babes, I am really thankful for.

Be sure to check out Jones Design Company.
(I'm pretty sure everyone in blogland already knows all about sweet Emily,
 unless you've been living under a rock, that is.)

I'll tell you what I'm thankful for (oh wait, it's not my turn).  
Really quickly then, I'm thankful my mom came up this week to hang out and help out.  
She's a lifesaver and I cherish the time I get to spend with her.  
Okay, sorry, I had to sneak that in there. 

Be sure to stop by tomorrow to see some major changes that have been in the works for a while.  
I can't wait to share it with you.  

5 comments:

  1. {I guess I've been living under a rock.} So, I just subscribed to Jones Design, right now. Does that count? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrea for your very sweet words. I'm so glad I could be part of your series!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to read Emily's post, she was one of the first blogs I found and fell in love instantly. I agree with her on "real paper magazines." I subscribe to most of mine electronically, but I love curling up with a magazine and flipping through the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Emily- her blog is a favorite! Your new blog design looks great girl!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!