Home about ourhome projects services

2.03.2012

AND THE WINNER IS......


using www.random.org
Colleen of So Much To Say

Colleen said:
I am a follower! These are so cute and the colors are awesome!

Collen can choose between the two following prints:




Colleen is such a sweet person, was one of my first followers and always leaves the kindest comments.   
 Be sure to e-mail me and I'll make sure you get the print of your choice.  


Hope you all have a great weekend.  Are you rooting for the Giants or the Patriots?  
I could care less as long as long as we're with friends and the food is yummy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!!! This was such a nice surprise this morning. Thank you again Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummed I missed this giveaway...these prints are SUPER cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the Super Bowl. We've been going to a friend's house the past few years and it's just fun to catch up and eat lots of great snacks. I don't even care about the commercials anymore. A friend of mine made buffalo chicken dip without the chicken and it was awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!