My latest project was really fun to work on because we basically started with a blank slate.
My clients have remodeled and decorated their entire house,
with the exception of their master bedroom.
When I met with Mrs. J., she was open to changing everything about the room.
Their style is traditional yet fun. I wanted the overall feel of the room to be cozy, but still vibrant.
Here is our plan.....
The plan consists of the following:
- Add some warmth to the hardwood floors with a rug
- Put a cool color, SW Topsail, on the walls to help tone down the warm colors in the fabrics
- Bring in a solid wood dresser
- Paint one of the existing dressers and the nightstands
- Add a large mirror over the bed and a gallery wall with family photos to another wall
My client is quite talented and will be doing all of the sewing herself
and she will even be reupholstering an existing chair.
I can' wait to see this plan come to life.
This was my inspiration.....
I told you this was my favorite color combination.
These colors just make me happy!
Hopefully I will have some very happy clients when this project is complete.