Home about ourhome projects services

3.22.2012

SNEAK PEEKS

Tomorrow I am going to meet with a few existing clients to make some deliveries, 
take some "after pictures", measure for window treatments and narrow down some fabrics choices.

Here's a look at what I am delivering... 


I love the way this faux roman shade turned out. 
It is going to look great in their kitchen.


This lumbar pillow is so soft and comfy and will look great on their new sofa. 


A few weeks ago, we worked on styling the bookcases.  


We used a few of the client's personal items and the rest of the books, 
frames and accessories came from thrift store. 



I am also working on a new project.  This rug is the client's dining room 
inspired the color scheme for the surrounding rooms. 


Here are few of our fabric choices. I'll share more details on this plan soon.
The house is beautiful to begin with, but after we add a few fresh updates, it is going to be amazing.


11 comments:

  1. oooh fun! i can't wait to see it all in its new home/s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fabric in that roman shade - so pretty!! How exciting on your various projects - you are a busy lady Andrea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like some very fun projects! I love the fabric and color selection stage...I am like a kid in a candy store! The leaf pattern in the first photos is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stuff Andrea - I'm excited to see these projects! I love the roman shade and lumbar pillow fabric for the kitchen in that first photo and I can't wait to see more of the rug inspired room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty fabrics and colors. Can't wait to see it all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the roman shade, and that striped fabric is perfect with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the fabrics you chose, they work really well together and with the rug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What is the fabric on the back of the bookshelves? I adore it, and had been wanting to do something similar. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the fabric selections! Can't wait for the reveal ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, I love that color scheme in the fabric. I am loving red and blue together lately. can't wait to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the fabrics. Looking forward to seeing what you do.
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!