Home about ourhome projects services

1.17.2014

LOVING LATELY

There is so much inspiration to be found on blogs.
Here are are a few things I stopped to take notice of this week.

This dollhouse by Ashley and Jamin of The Handmade Home is AMAZING! 
I love every last detail.


I can totally relate to Emily's post

I am a long time follower of Paula from Two Ellie.
She has been sharing snipets of her family's recent vacation.
She and her husband are professional photographers, 
which helps explain why all of her pictures are so lovely.


Lastly, this beautiful foyer stopped me in my tracks. 


Lauren Leonard from The Cottage Mix is one talented designer. 


Gearing up for a jammed pack weekend of sports.  
Including a dive meet, a gymnastics meet and two basketball games.
Hoping to find some time to relax also. 
Have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by this week.

3 comments:

  1. That doll house is amazing and that foyer kind of makes me want to rearrange a few things in my own home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the color Lauren used in her foyer. So pretty and such a dramatic change! Have a wonderful weekend my friend - enjoy watching your munchkins and hope you can squeeze in a little relaxation too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration - I'm totally smitten by that foyer!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!