Home about ourhome projects services

12.12.2013

DAY 3 & 4: TWELVE DAYS OF CHRISTMAS TOUR OF HOMES


Day 3 of the Twelve Days of Christmas - Tour of Homes happened yesterday. 
The gorgeous home belonging to Amanda of Dixie Delights was featured.  
Gotta love a good ole Southern gal. 


As soon as I saw this front door, I could tell I was going to love this home.
You will too. Check it out here. 


And on the tour today, is Cyndy of The Creativity Exchange.
I can't wait to see her beautiful home in full holiday mode. 

In case you missed any of the other tours, here is the full schedule. 

Dec. 9th: Evolution of Style
Dec. 10th: Shine Your Light
Dec. 11th: Dixie Delights
Dec. 13th: Dimples & Tangles
Dec. 15th: Driven by Décor
Dec. 16th: Simple Details
Dec. 18th: Oak Ridge Revival
Dec. 19th: Steward of Design

While it's not exactly my turn for the Christmas home tour, 
but I do have some a beautiful home to show you today.
A few nights ago, my lovely neighbor invited me over for for a glass of wine 
and a quick tour of her fabulous home all decorated for the holidays.
She was hosting an annual Christmas luncheon for the local garden club the next day.

Of course, like any good blogger, I brought my camera along.


Their home was all prepped to entertain 45 ladies.


The cozy family room is just off the kitchen in the back of the house.


The formal dining room was also prepared for the special guests.


My neighbor had some beautiful centerpieces made by a local florist. 


As I was snapping pictures of the holiday decor, I had to sneak one in of this stunning grand piano.


Even the sunporch got a little holiday cheer.


Another centerpiece of fresh greenery adorned the kitchen island. 


 Their home is so beautiful.  
I will have to take my camera back during the daylight 
so I can give you the full tour sometime. 

7 comments:

  1. You are a good blogger! Thanks for sharing, your neighbor's home is lovely… can't wait to see yours all dolled up for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a creative web site! I can't wait to visit the other homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty is your neighbor's home! I love all the windows in that beautiful family room addition. It all looks so pretty for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Andrea! Her tree is gorgeous, what a fun event she hosts. Are you almost ready?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super. They look so pretty, gorgeous christmas decoration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!