Home about ourhome projects services

2.24.2014

FOR THE LOVE OF CHAIRS

I finally got around to adding some art to the empty frames in the newly painted powder room.


I used two of these paper place mats.
I bought the "Dining Chairs" CAKE Kitchen Papers at Lolli's in Mariemont, OH.
If you live in the Cincinnati area, check it out.  Such a cute store.






This quick little project took a total of five minutes.



 I couldn't find a link to the Kitchen papers I bought there, 
I did find some other great options here.

Hester and Cook also sells some fabulous chair paper products.
Here are a few of my favorites.











All these beautiful chairs got me thinking about my love of chairs.  
I started to count, in my head, how many chairs we have in our home.  I quickly lost count.  
Clearly, my chair collection deserves its own post. 
I'll get to work on it right away.

Hope your week is off to a great start.  
I survived a sleepover with four 10 year old boys this weekend. 
I'm pretty sure today is going to be a breeze!

4 comments:

  1. great idea! i love the art you created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You clever girl - adorable! And, you can never have enough chairs, as far as I'm concerned. I find myself looking at chairs all the time, even though I don't actually "need" any. Need schmeed.

    Kudos to you making it through a 10 year-old boy sleepover. That's no small feat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chair art - that could not be more perfect for you!!! I love the wide mats and how the colors pop against that gorgeous deep dark wall color!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!