My latest design project involves turning a guest room into a little boy's room. My clients want a space that their son can grow into, so nothing too babyish or themed.
The walls in this room were painted just recently so they wanted to keep the walls the same color. It's a lovely blue, Benjamin Moore blue hydrangea. They also recently purchased some black bunk beds and they will going in the room.
This is what I came up with.....
2. wall color (Benjamin Moore blue hydrangea)
3. fabric for large floor pillow & bed pillows
4. fabric for window panels & large floor pillow
5. wall art (already owned by client)
6. inspiration for dresser that client will paint
7. pillow for bed
8. lamp for dresser
9. alphabet cards to string up around perimeter of room
This little boy has the most beautiful smile and the best personality. I really wanted his room to reflect happiness. The bright colors and playful patterns scream HAPPY to me. I love the traditional buffalo check paired with the more modern yellow print. My clients love it too and they are excited to turn this design into a reality. Can't wait to share some after pictures with you!
Have a happy Thursday. We've crossed two kids off the "strep throat" list. Both are well and going back to school today. Yippee!!!