Home about ourhome projects services

11.02.2011

MASTER RETREAT

I have been working with a client to help create a master retreat.  My client has three small children and she and her husband want a place where they can escape to at the end of the day, relax and enjoy a little peace and quiet.  This design screams, well, let's say whispers, peaceful.  The walls of the room were recently painted Benjamin Moore Gentle Cream. It's a lovely neutral color that will serve as a great backdrop for the room. The soft color palette is calm and soothing.  
I can't wait to see this design come to life. 



Speaking of designs coming to life, this design, I recently showed you, is almost complete.


I met with the client today.  We shopped for accessories and then we put the finishing touches on the room.  We are waiting on a few final details and then I can show you the after pictures.  

Here is a sneak peek. 


There is only one coat of paint on the wainscoting in this picture. 
Don't worry, it got a second coat and it it looks amazing.  
I'm looking forward to showing you the completed project very soon!

13 comments:

  1. Girl you are good! Can't wait to see the afters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look beautiful. I am so excited you are going to share the end result. I always love seeing how the people put it together with your recommendations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the master retreat design! Would you mind sharing the fabric names?

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it all! lovee those curtains! ooh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic, so totally what I want to do in our master. Was the wainscoting existing? Is that something that can be bought like in sheets that would be easy to install? Love your blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving what you put together? What program did you use to put together that floor plan? That is exactly what I need! Thanks!
    homestyling101@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh- by the way, I used that West Elm jute dot rug in a client's home and LOVE it!! Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea, you are talented at pulling a room together! Love that inspiration photo on the first board of the tv as part of a gallery wall!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely! I recommended that a client of mine do wainscoting in her daughter's room too...can't wait to show it. Really nice work, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the master suite design...very calming and beautiful! And I cannot wait to see how the dining room turns out...it's definitely on it's way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking very nice! Love all the colors you used and can't wait to see it all done!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!