Home about ourhome projects services

8.04.2012

EXCEPTIONALLY ECLECTIC

That's hard to say, right?  Well, that's how I'm feeling today.  
Head on over to Kelly's fabulous blog, Eclectically Vintage to see why. 


Kelly and I did a little blog swap a few months ago. 
She is a woman after my own heart, with her mad thrifting skills!

Oh, and did I mention that her house is beyond gorgeous 
and filled with treasures gathered on thrifting adventures. 



See, I told you.  You can check out the rest of her amazing home here.

Thanks for making me feel so Exceptionally Eclectic today, Kelly!

2 comments:

  1. Andrea,
    I think we're thrifting sisters separated at birth! So glad to have you at my blog today!
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heading over to check her house out, now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!