Home about ourhome projects services

4.10.2013

SPRING BREAK 2013

Last week we packed up the mini-van (yep, I drive a minivan - I'm cool like that) and hit the road.
We ended up in Blue Mountain Beach, Florida.
We didn't really just end up there, we had a reservation, just clarifying. 
My in-laws joined us this year and we had a fabulous time.
This was our first trip to the area during Spring Break and I dare say, 

most of America made the same travel plans this year. 
However, we didn't let the crowds and cooler weather slow us down.

My daughter didn't want to fall behind on her gymnastics training, 
so she practiced her skills on the beach.

My middle son braved the frigid water and tried his hand at boogie boarding.  
His lips were a little purple when he got out, but he didn't seem to mind.

My little guy spent most of his time goofing off in the pool
He requested that I document all his amazing canon balls. 
(Notice his toothless grin - he lost his two front teeth the week before we left.)


My husband persuaded my daughter to venture out into the cold water.
She was reluctant at first and didn't stay in long, but she had a great time.


We also saw some gorgeous sunsets.  

A good time was had by all, beautiful memories were made and we all came back rested and relaxed.
That's what vacations are all about, right?
However, it is now Wednesday and I am still playing catch up.
The only drawback of vacation. 

Oh well, it was worth it!

I have quite a few design projects I am working on, and I hope to share a few of them with you soon.
I hope you all have a great week.



6 comments:

  1. Even with the crowds, that sounds absolutely wonderful Andrea! What great shots of your family - your kiddos are seriously the cutest!!! That one of the 5 of you is Christmas card-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks amazing!!! i need a vacation! :) love the pics of your daughter practicing on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting away with family is always good, no matter the crowds or the weather! So glad you enjoyed with your adorable group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, nothing like playing and relaxing at the beach! Could you all be any cuter?!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great spring break!! Too bad it was still cool. I'm so ready for summer to enjoy days on the beach and by the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful family. Looks like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!