Home about ourhome projects services

10.16.2014

CLEARING HOUSE

It is about time to do another clear out around here.  
I had a big tag sale back in the winter and it sure felt good to get rid 
of some of the things I'd been hoarding hanging on to.

I have a few more things I need to part with.

What do you know, I've changed my mind once again about a rug in our home.  
I know, you're shocked!

I decided that the West Elm Jute Chenille Rug 
(which I still love) was a tad too small for the family room.

I started my rug hunt back in the summer.  Nothing was really jumping out at me. 
9x12 rugs aren't necessarily easy to find.
I finally settled on a traditional rug I found on Ebay.
A post about it coming up next week.

The West Elm rug moved to "The Nook" off the kitchen.  Its perfect there. 
That leaves me with one extra rug.
This one......


Here's a better picture of it (when "The Nook" was the dining room).


It is approximately 8.5' x 10.5'.  
Price: $150 - SOLD
  Local pick-up only.

Once I did the rug rearranging, I needed to do some window treatment rearranging.
You know how it goes, you give a mouse a cookie......

I ended up taking down the drapes I had in the family room. 
They were made using this Latika Festival Fabric.
I will show you what I temporarily replaced them with next week.


I have a set of two dummy panels.  They are approximate 20" wide x 96" long.
They are pinch pleated and include drapery pins.
Price: $100/pair + shipping - SOLD

I also have three (3) double rolls of Schumacher grass cloth wallpaper. 
It's a coral/orange color and it's gorgeous.  
I had plans to use it in our office/den, but I decided to go a different direction.
I am having a hart time parting with it.

Price: $40/double roll or $100 for all three (3) + shipping



Lastly, I have six Ballard Herringbone Burlap Panels for sale.


Four of them are 96" in length and the other two are 108" in length.
They are new and still in the package. 
These were going to be used in a client project and we changed our minds.
They retail for $99 (96") and $119 (108")
Price: $50/panel + shipping 

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these items.
You can contact me here.
If sold, I will update this post.



4 comments:

  1. I have that west elm rug too love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had somewhere to put that paper! It's so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - you have some beauties to sell! I have been ogling a similar grasscloth in green - the coralish red is so pretty! And those Ballard panels - I'm dying!! Wish I had a place for them!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading each and every one of your comments!